Say hello to our newest bright light, Carmen Syverson.
This girl has been traveling around the world and we’ve been getting to live vicariously through her and all her adventures. Once we saw she was back in MN, we snatched her up as fast as we could.
Carmen is our new official intern and has been helping us now for a couple of months with event planning and getting all the parties behind our kitchen in place. Without a doubt, this girl has been our YES girl. With all the balls we’re throwing up and juggling, she’s making sure not one drops.
Welcome to the construction2style team girlfriend! You’re going to get to know and love her just as much as we have.
Everyone say hello to Carmen and get to know this new gem of ours.
Carmen, tell our readers about yourself.
What do you love about event planning?
How did you hear about c2s?
- I drink my coffee straight black like an 80-year-old grandpa. It takes at least a cup each morning to get me going!
- I recently spent a semester studying abroad in Europe. While there, I visited 12 countries and fell in love with the people, cultures, and scenery! The memories and the Italian pizza weight are still with me!
- When I was nine, I recorded an entire album of songs I wrote. For some context, my favorite song on the record was entitled, “Step on the Gas.” It was a very sentimental album.
- I have seen the movie, “Remember the Titans,” more than 25 times. It never gets old!
- My siblings (Jo and our younger brother Regan) are truly my best friends. I love chatting with them and hanging out all together!