We’re coming at you from Florida today and I couldn’t think of a better gift than rolling into the Mother’s day week relaxing with our family. It’s actually the first family vacation we’ve been on since Beckam was born, and he just turned two this past week! I can’t even believe how fast time flies by…where does it go?!
Mother’s day, like pretty much all holidays, is one of my favorites! BUT…this is the only holiday where I like to spoil myself too. With any other holiday, I buy all the things for the boys and never think of grabbing something for myself too, but with Mother’s day I don’t feel a tad guilty.
So I wanted to pull together some of my favorite finds I’ve had my eye on if you’re like me and want to treat yourself too…or for all you hubbies and kids out there, here’s a few things that your mom or wife will be sure to love.
1. Lauren Conrad “Mama” and Stone Necklace | $12.60
2. Funk Apparel Tee | Motherhood is a Walk in the Park T | $20.96
3. Splendid | PJ Set | $78.00
4. Chelsie King | Mama & Me Scrunchie’s | $30.99
5. Anthropologie | Floral Tea Kettle | $38.00
6. Amazon | 20 Succulent Assortments | $32.00
7. Allbirds | Wool Mama & Kids Matching Sneakers | $95.00
8. The Pioneer Woman | Floral Instant Pot | $79.00
9. Etsy | Custom Family Illustration | $50.00
10. Etsy | Actual Handwritten Bracelet | $36.00
11. Uncommon Goods | Smart Phone Vase | $32.00