Who wants to join our team? Because we’re hiring! The construction2style crew is expanding and looking for one new bright light to assist Jamie and Topher in the field as a general construction laborer.
We’re looking for a full-time employee, not a sub-contractor. Duties, job responsibilities, and qualifications are all listed below. Pay will be determined based on experience and ability. Positive attitude, hard work ethic, and enjoyable to be around are non-negotiable. Added bonus if you know a thing or two about carpentry and are willing to be on social media.
Our office is located in Elk River, MN, but our jobs are mostly located in the surrounding cities of Minnetonka, Eden Prairie, Edina, Chanhassen, and Maple Grove. You will mostly be on job site locations you will be required to be at our office one time per week.
General Construction Laborer Responsibilities:
- Handling materials, be able to lift up to 100 pounds
- Demolition work, framing sheetrock, tile installation, finish carpentry, and/or punch list as needed throughout the project(s)
- Provides quality craftsmanship in various trades of the construction process and other job site services as needed
- Adhere to set safety and health regulations when carrying out job duties to ensure a safe environment
- Provides onsite point of contact for vendors, providers, clients, office/management
- Assists the Project Manager to ensure completion of work and accurate, timely deliverables of goods & services
- Assists Project Manager with scheduling and coordinating construction activities to meet deadlines and budgets
- Utilize company tools & processes for effective management and communication
- Ability to read and interpret construction floor pans to execute accordingly
- Communicates with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources while exchanging information in person, in writing, by telephone, and/or e-mail
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among the team
- Assist with special projects as requested and perform additional duties as required
- Performs administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork as needed
- Valid driver’s license
- Knows how to have a good time!
- Can show up on social media and within blog posts
If this someone is you, shoot us an email at email@example.com, and we’ll take it from there. We can’t wait for one new personality and creative to join this team and help take us to the next level!