Summer Salad Recipe
Easy to follow, this guide will get you to make the yummiest and easiest summer salad that'll have everyone's mouth watering.
- 1 Chicken breast - Raspberry vinaigrette - 8 oz bag of spinach or spring mix - 1/2 cup toasted almonds - 1/3 cup blueberries - 1/3 cup sliced strawberries - 1/3 cup raspberries - 1/3 feta cheese - Balsamic vinaigrette
1. Start by cooking your chicken breast. This salad work with either cooled or warm chicken breast depending on your preference. Once your chicken is cooked dice it into bite-sized pieces.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add your leafy greens and the raspberry vinaigrette and mix thoroughly.
3. Once your leafy greens are covered with the vinaigrette, add the fruit and nuts. I used strawberries, raspberries and blueberries and then I toasted almonds and sprinkled those on as well.
4. Drizzle a small amount of balsamic vinaigrette on the top.