Conference is back!
November 4th - SAVE THE DATE!
Connection, community, and education are what BizCom is all about! We started this conference 4 years ago and we can’t wait to gather again on November 4th at a new venue in Minneapolis, called The Whim.
Are you a business owner? Ever struggle with your online presence? What social media channels are the best to invest time in? How do you promote yourself and get brand recognition on TV and print media? What is SEO and how do you set up a strategy to attract paying leads? Or how do you deal with your success? Work with brands or influencers?
These are all questions (and more!) that will be answered at the BizCom Conference, by some of the Twin Cities’ most savvy influencers and online marketing gurus.
Join us for a unique conference to learn from industry professionals in and around the Twin Cities area about marketing, social media, and so much more.
We have a fantastic lineup of great topics and speakers. We'll be having several breakout sessions as well as a fantastic panel hosted by The Tile Shop. More speakers coming soon!
- How to Get Started in the Design Industry from Morgan Molitor – Construction2style and Stephanie Goldfarb – The Divine Living Space will be speaking on how to get started in the design industry. Ever wonder… How we got started in the design industry? What do we consider the most effective ways to get new clients? What role blogging plays in growing a design business? Which tech tools do we prefer to use while presenting, and more? What does your onboarding process look like? How do you find your ideal client? How do you charge? We’ll be sharing it all with you!
- Tips on TikTok’s and Reels + How to Open Your Own Space from Jennae and Elliot Saltzman – owners of Blush and Whim and the newest venue and where we’re hosting this event, The Whim, will be speaking on Marketing, talking specifically about SEO, Tik Tok/Reels.
- How to Captivate Dreamy Clients with Impactful Branding from Sarah Schultz – the owner of Sarah Schultz Co, will be talking about captivating your Dreamy Client with impactful Branding.
- How to Create Natural Buzz for your Brand + Get Featured from Shayla Owodunni – from The Plant Penthouse will be leading a breakout session where she chats about all things interiors, plants, and lifestyle on her platform. She’ll be chatting about how to generate natural buzz for your brand and how to get featured/ published such as places like HGTV.
- Creating a Successful Podcast through Insightful Topics and Impactful Guests from Brad Leavitt – from AFT Construction will be leading a breakout session where he talks about his successful podcast and how you can have one too. He’ll share ideas surrounding topics and how to bring on guests that will leave your listeners feeling inspired.
- Panel | How to Leverage Media & Brand Partnerships and Sponsorships
Tile Shop will be leading the panel, which will talk about Media and Brand Partnerships and Sponsorships. Aaron Komo will be back again as the Moderator and we can’t wait to have him back!
read more information here ---> https://construction2style.com/bizcom-2021-you-ready/grab your ticket!
Blogging ain't easy, especially if you want to make a real money-making business out of it. Neither is running your own business, keeping up with the demands and integrating all of the marketing tactics, algorithm changes, and coming up with and implementing new content ideas regularly.
Get excited people! We're an open book and here to help.
We offer courses, webinars, and host in-person workshops and conferences regularly to answer all of your questions. You don't just hear from us, we also bring in experts we love and trust depending on the topic.
Check back, as we are continuously adding more. Or you can contact us for our content-creating services.Content Services
How to get Started in the Design Industry
Bummer, you missed this one. But have no fear. We have a full recap for you of everything that we talked through below.Event Recap