Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Wayfair. Although we were compensated to write this post, all opinions and content are our own, and we stand behind and use all brands and products we endorse on our site.
There are soooo many fun hardware colors and styles out there now it is so hard to choose just one.
For our kitchen, the only thing I was certain about was that I wanted gold hardware. Jamie got to choose the cabinet color, so I told him I got to choose the hardware color and gold was it. He was cool with that, but the only request he had was that he wanted them to be clean and sleek and very large, which narrowed our options down quickly. We also wanted something affordable and not ridiculously priced.
Wayfair has always been a go-to for us for fixtures, faucets, hardware and even bathtubs and tile. It’s always been good quality, within our client’s budgets, and we’ve never had one complaint.
When we came across these gold Angelica 10 1/16″ Center to Center Bar Pull, I knew we weren’t going find anything better. And to be honest, I searched high and low and yep, didn’t find anything that was gold, large, straight lines, and under $15.
So being we scoured high and low for gold cabinet hardware, we wanted to give you our top picks, in case you’re on the hunt for this style too.
- Angelica 10 1/16″ Center to Center Bar Pull | $15
- Gracie 7 9/16″ Center to Center Bar Pull | $13
- Gold successi 6 5/16″ center bar pull | $10.95
- Golden champagne, 3″ center cup/bin pull | $3.86
- French gold, U-turn 5″ center bar pull | $15.25
- Brass, 8 3/4″ center bar pull (Set of 5)| $39.10
- Contemporary Aluminum 5 1/32″ Center Edge Pull | $6.86
- Oversized Blackrock 1 3/4″ Diameter Mushroom Knob | $8.99
- Emtek Freestone Finger 1 7/8″ Pull 86452US4 Satin Brass | $8