We’ve been sharing pictures and chatting about this project for awhile now and we are sooooo excited to show you the after photos! You can check out what we have been up to HERE & HERE but I’m going to try to do my best to recap everything in one spot within this post so you don’t have to jump around.
The Bergland’s hired us to remodel their master bathroom when they realized their shower pad was leaking. Being they were going to have to tear out their tile floor and had been dreaming of a spa-like bathroom for awhile they decided to take the jump! This family has such great taste we knew it was going to be a fun and well designed project. Thank you again Jesse & Britta! We have done a handful of projects for them and they have given us so many referrals we cannot thank them enough.
Your bathroom is where you typically start and end your day. It only makes sense to ensure that this space is one of the nicest rooms in your home, it is after all where you set your mood for the day! Instead of spending money at the spa, why not bring subtle elements into your space? Natural materials, free standing tubs, and earthy tones are some the perfect ways to add the spa-like feel into your space. Wood and stone and even some potted plants are great design options.
Our design inspiration came from the
This family was certain they wanted a wood plank wall, free standing tub, earthy tones, and natural textures. They wanted to step into this room and feel like they were on vacation. And I’m proud to say I think we did just that!
We created the wood plank wall out of maple. We also custom made the vanities from maple, being they wanted a specific look with perfect dimensions that we were unwilling to find to buy.
- Countertops- Cambria color dove with seacliff edge
- Lighting Fixture- Downtown Edison 5 light bath Vanity
- Wall Mirror- Restoration Hardware’s Classic Wall Mirror
- Bathtub- 59″ Leith Acrylic Tub – No Overflow or Faucet Holes
- Bathtub Faucet- Lethe Freestanding Tub Faucet – Brushed Nickel
- Sinks- Clear Glass Vessel Sink with Flat Rim
- Accent Wall Paint Color- Flax by Restoration Hardware
- Wall Paint Color- Linen by Restoration Hardware
- Shower Curtain- Cascade Coil
- Green Wall Tile- Oak Moss Crackled Cardine Ceramic Mosaic Tile
- Shower Floor Tile- Ocean Stones Pebble Mosaics from Great Tile
- Shower Wall & Bathroom Floor Tile- Marble Crema Marfil
- Shower Faucets- Purist Shower Faucet Trim Only in Vibrant Brushed Nickel
Before & After
Looking to remodel your bathroom? Contact us at email@example.com or 562.335.0293. We look forward to working with you!